Great images make great websites. The ability to quickly upload, edit and publish photos from your phone or camera can help your business stand out from the crowd while keeping both new visitors and returning customers engaged. That’s why we built a brand new Image Editor to help you create better imagery for your site and take control of photo editing directly from your browser.
The new Image Editor is much faster than the previous version and provides an entirely new set of powerful image editing tools. To use the new Image Editor, drag the Image Element onto a page and simply select Edit Image.
New Image Editor features include:
- Image Cropping: Crop photos with vertical and horizontal flip, two-direction 90-degree rotation, 45-degree rotation, or 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratios.
- Filters: 29 new filters to inject a variety of different pre-built effects into your photos with an intensity slider to customize filter strength.
- Text: Add text to images, adjust font size style and alignment, rotate text, set background color and opacity.
- Adjust: Control brightness, saturation and contrast to make images stand out.
- Focus: Choose from radial and linear focus features and adjust focal location, size and blur radius.
- Undo Button: Undo changes for easy editing adjustments.
The new Image Editor is HTML5-based, a big update from the previous flash-based editor, setting the foundation for future image editing improvements throughout the Weebly platform. Let us know what you think about the new feature and tell us what you’d like to see next!