Blank pages are intimidating, but today's release of Page Layouts puts blank pages in the past with a whole new way to build beautiful websites.
With Page Layouts you can choose a predefined layout design that automatically populates blank pages with real site elements. You can then edit, delete or add new elements to build the perfect page. These customizable page frameworks provide both guidance and design inspiration, saving you time and making it easier than ever to create the right page for your website or business.
Page Layouts is available today, for all plans.
There are over 30 different Page Layout designs to choose from, covering a variety of different applications:
- Flexible home, contact and about page layouts for almost any type of site.
- Creative menu designs for restaurants and catering companies.
- Service pages for business websites.
- Beautiful portfolio layouts for photographers, artists and designers to showcase creative work.
- Additional footer layouts accessible for Starter, Pro and Business plans.
You can access Page Layouts when starting a new page or site. The Page Layouts help article shows you how to activate and navigate this new feature. Page Layouts won’t prevent you from building element by element from scratch on a blank page. If you don’t want to use the new feature, you can simply drag a new element onto a blank page manually.
We hope Page Layouts gives you the freedom to do more with your website and spend more time bringing your best ideas to life. We’d love to see some of the new pages and sites you’re able to create with Page Layouts, share your work with us in the comments!