Simple Chat is a live chat support tool that enables Weebly customers to connect from anywhere and give personalized, live support on the go via text-message. It's flexible and based on your schedule. Reduce calls and emails with instant texts and win customers for life.
- Connect with customers from anywhere - Enjoy the flexibility of providing live support based on your schedule, directly from your phone
- Save time and increase sales - Answer inquiries quickly via text so you can sell more orders and book more appointments
- Reduce calls and emails - Get rid of your cluttered inbox by offering live support right when customers need it
- Create customers for life - Provide a positive customer experience and personalized service to build meaningful relationships and attract repeat buyers
- Visitors send a message in the chat dialog on your website, and you receive a text!
- Easy-install widget appears at the footer of your site
- Up to 10 chats going at once
- Chat securely - protected against bots and spam
See if SimpleChat is right for you with a 14-day free trial. When the trial ends, your credit card on file will be charged $8/month, billed annually for a total of $96. We currently only support US and Canadian phone numbers (+1 country code).
Visitors send a message in the chat dialog on your website, and you receive a text!
Jennifer Martin Apr 19, 2018So far, I can't use it. I've paid for it, installed it, but it doesn't show up in the Theme Builder under apps, and although support responds when I email Weebly, they don't come across like they know very much. Haven't gotten a direct answer yet, so I'll keep trying or cancel the subscription.
Gwen Fandel Mar 13, 2018The chat support covers my checkout button on mobile devices. I have brought it to the attention of weebly and they have told me that they cannot fix it because it is a 3rd party app. However if you are having trouble with the app they tell you to email the developer at simplechat @ weebly .com
Antonio Pedroza Mar 08, 2018Not user friendly at all. Beware once the free trial ends they will keep charging
cari caldwell Feb 20, 2018terrible and slow - people hang up before i can answer
Erin Mackley Aug 29, 2017slow, not customizable enough, would be easier it I could go online from my phone.
Sean W. Armbruster Jun 12, 2017Non-functioning- you cannot edit the agent because there is no management console which pops/removes or inserts/replaces record on back-end db. Still going to old agent and will not insert/replace previous client record… why are you charging a monthly fee for something that inherently cannot function. I need to have this be updated on our end not sending you a request each time- if an agent leaves they can still solicit our clients and that onus is on you for inducing us to purchase software which does not perform the role advertised.
nicolas cayuqueo Apr 09, 2017hola soy niko voy a ponerte en mi blog
Nancy Mueller Dec 27, 2016This was not worth the investment. In the almost 1 year since I posted it to my site, not one person has used it
Cynthia von Buhler Dec 26, 2016It was working great and then it asked me to update payment. I did and now it's just not working no matter what I do.
Nicole Shahian Dec 06, 2016This doesn't work correctly for me in either Windows Explorer or Chrome. The chatter's browser needs to be refreshed each time in order to receive replies I am sending from my phone. The chatter's messages come through fine to my phone though.