We're constantly working on updates big and small in an effort to provide you with the best tools for growing your website, blog or business. We understand that sometimes it can be hard to keep up with all these additions, so here's a quick summary of the new features and apps released last month.
- Weebly Promote - Our new email marketing service that helps you grow your business through email campaigns integrated directly with your Weebly site.
- Custom Text - Makes it easy for customers enter a custom message for individual products so you can sell personalized items.
- Services Product Type - Tailor your store to a service offering instead of physical or digital products.
- iOS 4.1.0 - Updates for the Weebly app on iPhone and iPad featuring contributor support for stats and form entries, improvements to make the app easier to use, as well as stability and performance enhancements.
- Android 4.1.3 - Updates for the Weebly app on Android phones and tablets, including stability and speed improvements along with contributor support for blog comments.
There was also a whole new class of apps released on the App Center in February:
- Super Titles - Improve SEO on your site with h1 to h6 tags.
- Reviews - Display Yelp reviews on your website (Google and TripAdvisor coming soon).
- Comments - Let your visitors ask questions, give feedback and discuss topics in real time right from your site.
- TubePress - Create video galleries for your website.
- Social Reviews - Collect reviews from Facebook, Yelp, G+ and Twitter.
- Segmently - Build marketing campaigns that target your visitors by location, behavior and more.
- Completion Bar - A simple completion percentage bar for your site.
- Fb Customer Care - Customer service via Facebook.
- CallUs.io - Get customers calls from your website.
- Tidio Chat - Live chat for eCommerce sites.
- Inventory Manager - One click export and import of eCommerce inventory.
- Product Scheduler - Schedule the publish or unpublish of products from your store
Hope you enjoy this release update! Let us know if you find this post helpful and we'll keep doing it each month.