Watch your visitors live as they interact with your web site.
Track all your referrers over time and see who brings you traffic.
Beautiful real-time graphs and reports.
• Observe your visitors live as they travel inside your site
• Track all the referrers and search engines that send you traffic
• Follow your traffic over time
• Find out what your bounce rate is
• Discover how long people spend on your site
• Geo-locate all your visitors on a live world map
• Monitor your site's connect time and downtime
• Get alerts if your site ever goes down
• Receive email alerts for all new visitors (optional)
• Receive your stats via email every day (optional)
Web-Stat currently serves over 120,000 websites worldwide and has been in continuous operation since 1997. Add it to your site now and get accurate, user-friendly, up-to-the-second analytics for your website!
See your last 100 visitors in real-time, including IP, location, browser, OS, screen size, referrer and entrance page
Track all the sites and search engines that send tracking to your website
Track your visits, first time and repeat, over time
Detect the browsers, OS and types of screens used to view your site
See your recent visitors on an interactive world map
Receive an email alert every time a visitor comes to your site (if you enable this feature)
Keep a record of the last 1,000 visitors (instead of 100)
Measure the page views and click paths on your site, including average time spent on each page
Measure the bounce rates and visit depths for your site over time and easily see the impact of changes on your visitors' behavior
Get precise measurements of the time visitors spend looking at your site. Track this metric over time to see the impact of any changes you have made on visitors' engagement
Get an alert if your site ever goes down, and measure the time it takes for a user to establish a connection. Follow this metric over time.
Sue Simonich Dec 28, 2018I really like this app and the way that it is laid out. I only wish there was a way to use it to block IPs.