Super Titles gives you the option to add all html Heading levels available (from h1 to h6), which are a great addition to not only the style of your page but also work as great seo friendly and required title tags. Additionally styling options have been added to give you more flexibility in your design.Current options are:
- Heading level (h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6)
- Background color
- Font size
- Border color - style - thickness & radius
- Margins and Paddings
- Text color and more
Updates version 1.0.1
- Specify Font Family from a selection of all Google Fonts available in the Weebly library. To see if the font you want to use is included in the options, please visit: http://www.waddons.com/weebly-apps.html
- Line Height option has been included as well, which allows you to modify the spacing between each line break within the same title.
- New Background Options: - Vertical gradient (2 colors) and - Diagonal gradient (2 colors)
- You can now also completely remove the background with a single toggle button.
- Text from the title needs to be aligned (left - center - right) with the title options instead of the Weebly default text options.
- More control over the border thickness, go from 0px to 25px, which allows you to add really fat borders if needed.
- More control over the border radius, you can now specify the radius going from 0px to 50px.
Trevor Bari Mar 26, 2017This is super useful thank you
David Fogle Jan 28, 2017Not very impressed. Unable to receive a reply from developer via email about problems. App refuses to change color of H1. No documentation.
Rolanda Bernard Jan 25, 2017I downloaded the app and it seemed easy to use. However when I check the SEO on a webmaster tool page it still does not recognize that my page has an H1 Header. Edit *Customer service for this app was very helpful and quick to help me figure out the issue. Edit #2 *The font of the title appears differently on Weebly then it does on the internet search. I emailed customer service and they have not replied back with a solution to my issue.
Missy Zane Dec 03, 2016Easy to use, and the titles look great. I love it!
Jamie Undrell Nov 15, 2016nice idea but a pain to use: 1) menu tab jumps around as you scroll down the page which gets in the way of whatever you're trying to do 2) the font size adjustment in the Super Titles menu doesn't actually change the font. You have to do this instead through the weebly font adjuster which appear only sporadically when you are using Super Titles
shouvik chatterjee Sep 29, 2016Hi I have added Super Titles to my website 9rupee . I want to add h1 headings to my website . However after adding H1 headings , they are not showing in the search engines as H1 . Pls advice . The problem was resolved with their prompt support . Many Thanks .
EPIC STUDIO SASU Jul 05, 2016I thought I had an application that would solve the problem h1 tag, but I see that there is a big bug ... The size of the font can be changed ... Too bad!
Catherine Eadie Apr 02, 2016Update - Still some bugs. H1 doesn't work at all, it's tiny whatever size you make it (looks about a size 9/10). At the moment I'm having to use H2 and that is about the size H1 should be. It still doesn't show the same size in the editor as it does on the site. (Using Chrome, but just tried it in MS Edge and it's the same.) I like the additional features though. -------------------------------------------------------------------
Sasha Milenkovic Mar 25, 2016A great app that's easy to use and lot's of features and options. The team behind it is responsive to feedback and quick.
Phil Stokes Mar 25, 2016The only gripe I would have with it is that the website shows it slightly differently than in the editor, so one needs to be aware of that fact. UPDATE: a app update has been applied and now all my headings are default to the left of the screen and I can't reposition them centrally. I'm downgrading the star rating from 3 to 2 until I can look at this more thoroughly.