The easy way to engage site visitors with a slideshow featuring your best photos and videos.
Set your slider speed, add thumbnails and have it automatically repeat.
Create powerful call to actions with the extensive text overlay options (captions, dates, titles, and buttons).
- Upload photos, embed videos, create banners, and present events in the same Slider.
- Create promo banners, call-to-action hero sliders, and video series to highlight your best content.
- Control looping, transition between slides, transition speed, and auto-slide.
- Customize fonts, button colors, size, and caption style.
- Supports text in any language.
- Mobile responsive on any device.
- Auto-play videos on your site.
- Choose between different slides transition styles.
Adding Multi Slider to Weebly
- Click the blue Add button.
- Drag the POWr element onto your page.
- Set up your Multi Slider inside Weebly.
Fast and Free Customer Support
If you have any questions or need help getting Slider up and running, we’re here to help! Please visit our Help Center for tips, support, and answers to common questions.
Choose fonts, colors, borders, etc.
3 Slides Advanced Transitions Autoplay Videos Custom Slide Speed Disable Right-Click Priority Support
10 Slides Custom CSS & JS
Luke Arnold May 16, 2019So far so good. Trying out different sliders at the moment, this one is the best so far.
Kris Wuerst May 15, 2019Not as intuitive fir users or web page adaptive as it could be. Good tool that has room for improvement.
27lyk Apr 11, 2019It's a very helpful app. My favorite feature is the variety of style transitions.
MIMS | MFA | Brands | Rhodes Feb 22, 2019The fact that videos can come full size is amazing, but that option could go for pictures as well.
Backstage Photography NYC Feb 14, 2019Con Artists. Wix offers this for free.
Tim Sparkman Feb 05, 2019Your subscription price model is ridiculous.
Aun Jan 20, 2019Its better than the default slideshow, so I recommend it
Jean Baraghid Dec 07, 2018No fullwidth mod, settings aren't user friendly.
Laurina Properties, LLC Nov 26, 2018Overpriced for what it is. They do a good job of giving the free version with just enough features but their pricing is a monthly charge for their premium stuff and at $3/month I have better things I can spend my company's money on. If they allowed me to just pay them a flat $10 for it I'd be happy to, but I don't want yet another monthly charge. In addition, their free version is useless for a company website because it says "free version" on it, which just makes you look like a cheap company and portrays the wrong image.
Louis Marfoglio Nov 25, 2018It's alright. I'll see how it goes after a month of using the app.