The easy way to accept secure custom donation amounts through your website.
Accept recurring donations with custom billing intervals.
Maximize conversions with user-friendly checkout interface and support for 25+ currencies with PayPal and Stripe.
- PayPal handles the checkout, but your customer can choose from any available payment method.
- Enable Stripe or offline payments too!
- Set up fixed donation amounts.
- Let your customer choose the amount they’d like to donate at checkout.
- Set up recurring donation payments using the ‘Subscription’ option.
- Flexible design: custom text, custom colors, fonts, size, borders, and more.
- Supports text in any language.
- Mobile responsive on any device.
Upgrade to unlock advanced features, such as:
- Additional donation options (e.g. quantities, custom amounts).
- Create discount codes for the checkout page.
- Redirect after payment, e.g. to a 'Thank You' page.
- + Advanced features in all POWR apps
Adding Donation Button to Weebly:
- Click the blue Add button.
- Drag the POWR element onto your page.
- Set up your Donation Button inside Weebly.
Fast and Free Customer Support
If you have any questions or need help getting Donation Button up and running, we’re here to help! Please visit our Help Center for tips, support, and answers to common questions.
Choose from PayPal, Stripe or offline payments.
The number of donations you can accept per month
Design your own custom email that sends automatically after payment.
Eugene M Pak Jun 26, 2023stopped working suddenly and doesn't even appear on my page anyore
Weebly User Apr 29, 2023Terrible UX. Changes won't save.
Weebly User Jun 25, 2022I have the free app... and I don't see where the recurring donations option is... can someone help?
Jay Hamlin Feb 28, 2021I am using the button to interface with Stripe for collecting an organization's assessments. It was easy to setup and modify to meet our needs and it works just as specified.
Weebly User Dec 29, 2020Perfect for what we are doing:)
Pacific Northwest Quilt and Fiber Arts Museum Nov 25, 2020I hope this works! First of all, I had to move to another browser (Chrome) because it just wouldn't install on FireFox, even after I added it as a safe site and turned off my cookie blocking! Aside from that, my only other concern is that this is a "Donate" button but the "receipt" says "Item purchased" and shows a tax field, which is irrelevant. I wish there was a way to customize the receipt.