40 different Arrows to choose from
Design the Button to match your website
Control when the Button Shows, when it Fades In and Out and Scroll Speed
The Back to Top Button provides a way for your visitors to easily scroll back to the top of the page they are on. The Back to Top Button, like standard Weebly Elements, can be added to individual pages, a blog sidebar or added to the footer of the site so it appears on all the pages of your website.
- 40 Different Arrows
- 4 Possible Button Types
- Control Button Size
- Control Button Alignment (Right, Center or Left)
- Padding from Bottom and Right or Left Side
- Percent from Bottom
- Button Color and Button Hover Color
- Button Border Type, Color, Hover Color and Border Size Settings
- Button Opacity and Button Opacity Hover Settings
- Button z-index Settings
- Arrow Color and Arrow Hover Color
- Control when Button Shows, when it Fades In and Out and Scroll Speed
- A demo and list of Arrows with corresponding names can be found here Back to Top Demo
- A list of Settings and their description can be found here: Back to Top Settings
- The Button will appear after scrolling down the page, based on the 'When Button Shows' settings
- The "Back to Top enabled on this page. Click to configure." text will only appear in the editor, so the element can easily be located
- The z-index is set to 9999 (min 1 - max 9999). If you would like to change this, simply type the number you wish to use into the input box
- Opacity controls the Button and Arrow equally
- For a semi-transparent Button Background or Arrow, instead of using a Hex Number #000000 for the color you can use a RBGA color rgba(0,0,0,0.15) The 0.15 is how transparent the color is
- To make the Button Background or Arrow completely transparent, instead of using a Hex Number #000000, type the word 'transparent' (without quotes) into the color input
All Features Included.
The number of websites you can add the Divider Line App to.
Gil Strachan Feb 10, 2019Excellent little app, relieves your site visitors from tedious up-scrolling on long pages. Gives you the option of not repeating your menus at the footer. Easy to install, lots of colour and design choices, works flawlessly. I use it on two websites. Well worth the five bucks!
Alec McPhedran Dec 05, 2018Helpful app. If I find something like this useful when I visit web pages, I kind of figure so will my own customers at Skills Channel TV.
Kristiaan Van Put Oct 03, 2018simpel - doet wat het moet doen
Enes Stastoli Jun 22, 2018The second app i got from you guys and it is fantastic, the price is amazing as it is quite cheap and the functionality and customisability is just fantastic. Ps: another app that you guys could make it can be one for text, because the option weebly offers to add the text to a site sucks, we cannot customise anything on the text, the fonts suck, the shapes and colours suck, i mean it is just basic. That is why i would gladly pay for an app like that, that would let me add text and customise it a lot.
Weebly User Mar 31, 2018I paid for it and it was automatically installed into my site -POOF - like magic. LOVE IT!!!
Handi Tuia Jan 25, 2018Does not work - MORE money wasted.
Frankincense 4 Ever May 25, 2017I added the Back To Top app to my website a few months ago and I love it! It was super easy to install and modify to match my web design and totally worth the $5.00 spent! I wanted this feature for my visitors, but was dreading having to code all my pages. This was a super easy solution. Thank you so much!!!
Rene J Bogue May 25, 2017Great app! Easy to use, and I loved being able to adapt the style and color to my website. Well worth the very small, one-time fee. As an end-user, I use it all the time, and I am really happy that it is operational in edit mode too.
Li Mei Ang May 24, 2017I love that this button was easy to install and it just works, period! : )
Amherst Divorce Apr 30, 2017The button is working well for me, but it took far too long to figure it out. With the number of variables involved, there are at least 10's of thousands of permutations. The names for graphic characteristics of the button are obscure for lay people. The person making money from this should post some narrated videos showing how to make a half dozen popular buttons and demonstrate what different choices we are faced with ('opacity', 'border style' 'border size' etc) actually translate to on the page.