We focused primarily on behind the scenes Editor projects this past month, with more concrete updates coming soon. In the meantime, we launched a one-click spam prevention feature along with some awesome new apps.
- Google Captcha - Protect your contact forms, surveys and polls from spam with Google’s invisible reCAPTCHA. Enable this feature with one click from the Form Options section when using the Form Element. The invisible ReCAPTCHA identifies bot behavior in the background so your human visitors won’t be interrupted by a spam check.
May’s App Center additions included some interesting new design and promotional tools for websites and online stores.
- Notification Bar - Create eye-catching notification bars to increase conversions or make big announcements - Free to $7.99+ per month.
- Sonotel - A local phone number for your website for any location around the world - $0.89+ per month.
- Bloggons - Display recent blog posts on other website pages with stylized cards and uinque design options - $10.
- Responsive Vimeo - Optimize Vimeo videos for any device - $4.99.
- Job Board - Quickly post and update job listings and allow job-seekers to apply directly on your site - Free to $7.99+ per month.
- Menu - Build a custom menu with a variety of features - Free to $7.99+ per month.
- ImageLock - Prevent visitors from downloading images on your site - $5/month.