Spring is off to a great start with some exciting new partnerships and features designed to help you do even more with your website or online store.
- Eventbrite Partnership - Events are a great tool to help market your business and attract new customers both online and offline. We are thrilled to announce our new integration with Eventbrite and the launch of the Eventbrite App. This new app lets you display events and sell tickets directly from your website.
- YouTube Email Element - Add a dynamic video element to your Weebly Promote emails. Encourage email clicks with a video screenshot, play button icon and direct link to play the video externally.
- Free Product Photography Class - We’ve partnered with Brit+Co to provide a free product photography class that shows you how to take professional product photos from your phone. You can access the class here.
- Mobile Apps - We released Android 4.13.0 and iOS 4.29.1, focusing on stability and speed improvements.
The latest App Center releases from March cover everything from layout design to cookie notifications.
- Shapes and Borders - Add custom borders to your images - $4.99.
- Masonry Layout - Fully responsive masonry style cards layout with the ability to define number of cards and columns - $5.99.
- Button Up - Custom button maker with over 800 font families and 600 icons to choose from - $5.
- Progress Bar - Animated progress bars to represent movement through a task, project or skill - $3.99.
- Video Lightbox - Responsive lightbox widget that supports Youtube and Vimeo - $4.99.
- Mailbot - Automated email marketing tool - $19/month
- Slide Box - Customizable slide box for highlighting your best content - Free to $9.99/month
- EU Cookie Bar - Cookie notification bar to adhere to EU guidelines - Free to $9.99/month