We’re closing out the Summer with a strong set of new features and a series of smaller improvements to the overall Weebly experience. Here are some of the best features we launched last month.
- Gradient Background - In the past you’d need to learn how to use design tools like Canva or Photoshop to create a gradient effect for your website. Now you can create your own gradient backgrounds directly in the Editor. These unique backgrounds are a great way to add personality to your site. Create gradient backgrounds for individual sections or an entire page. Free for all plans.
- Apple and Android Pay - Customers on compatible mobile devices can now buy your products in just a few seconds with the release of Apple Pay and Android Pay checkout options. Available for Starter plans and above with Stripe connected as a payment gateway.
- Square Inventory Sync - Square is now available on all Paid Plans and the new inventory sync feature makes it easy to manage your offline and online inventory between systems.
- Mobile Coupons - Create and manage Coupons from your mobile device (available on iOS and coming soon to Android). Available with the Business plan and above.
Some powerful new apps also launched in August. If you have a design you want to put on a product and sell online, but you aren’t ready to do your own production and shipping, the free app from Printful provides some helpful features. Printful integrates directly with Weebly and handles fulfillment and shipping of custom designed products after they’ve been purchased from your online store. That’s not all, check out the other apps from last month.
- InventorySource - Connect directly with 150+ dropship suppliers and automatically upload product inventory to Weebly - Free to $199/month.
- Codo Tabs - Create beautiful responsive tabs to organize website content for desktop and mobile - $4.99.
- Mobile Web Boost - Improve mobile conversion rates and mobile sales with buy buttons and product galleries designed for mobile screens - Free.
- Countdown Cart - Use a countdown timer to create urgency for deals on products or inventory scarcity - Free.
- Buttons X - Powerful button builder with 20+ preset designs and button customization tools - $5.
- GoBot - Chatbot designed to automate sales and leads with behavioral targeting - Free.
- Shiprobot - Multi-carrier shipping labels - Free to $60/month
- Store Locator One - Create a map for store locations - Free.
- Indeed Jobs - Create a jobs page for your website and sync your Indeed listings with your jobs page on Weebly. Includes features like interview scheduling and candidate management - Free.
- Printful - Custom printing and fulfillment services integrated directly with your Weebly store. Give Printful your designs and they will fulfill and ship your products when they’re sold on your website - Free.