When we launch a new feature your success is the most important signal of a job well done. That’s why we really love the following statistic: Since we released abandoned carts, the feature has been used to recover over $1 million in merchant sales. This means that customers who added items to your store’s cart, and then left, came back after an abandoned cart email to make over a million in total sales!
Here are the latest features we released in April to help you continue to improve your website and grow your business.
- Instagram Email Element - Pull Instagram photos directly into your Weebly Promote emails and autolink them to your Instagram page. At the save time, leverage awesome email imagery and attract new Instagram followers with this feature.
- Giphy Integration - Search a library of GIFs and add them directly into Promote emails.
- Unsplash Integration - New stock image library in Promote with thousands of beautiful free photos for your emails, no attribution required.
- Segments Feature - Filter email contacts by historical store purchase amounts, purchase types, form entries and even membership signup.
- Promote Export Features - Export email statistics and contacts based on behavior (list of all contacts that opened emails, unsubscribed and much more). Makes it easy to share information across lead generation tools, CRM platforms and other formats.
- iOS 4.32.0 - New image editor, stability and speed improvements.
April’s App Center releases include paid membership and animated sliders.
- Colored Lines - Add colorful line dividers below headlines, content blocks and other areas of your pages - $1.99.
- Sell2Member - Create a paid membership website - Free 7-Day trial then $7/month.
- Articoolo - Starting point for site content - Free to $10.
- 1 Pager - Create a one page Weebly site in just a few steps - $15.
- Penguin Slider - Versatile animated content slider with customization options - $10.