Editing an image isn't easy -- even basic things like resizing, cropping, rotating and aligning your image perfectly can be frustrating to get right. You talked, we listened, and we're excited to release the next step in Weebly's ongoing improvement: Weebly ImagePerfect.
When you mouse over the header image on your site, you will now see an "Edit Image" button. When you click on this button, we'll open up the ImagePerfect interface.
From here, you can:
- Add images from your hard drive, Flickr, or a website
- Resize, crop, rotate and align the images
- Add effects like changing opacity, adding a fade, or adding burnt or polaroid borders
- Add multiple lines of text, position them anywhere, and choose from a wide selection of fonts
- Add text effects like gradients, patterns, and a shadow or glow
- Change the background to be a solid color, gradient or pattern
- Set different header images for different pages
Here are a few sample header images we created to show how powerful ImagePerfect is:
We're incredibly excited to finally be able to release these features. We're always working tirelessly on building your top requested features, so please continue to let us know how we can keep improving Weebly for you!