We're sorry that you're upset about a Weebly site, and we'd like to help you resolve your issue immediately.
This page is here to help you in getting your abuse complaint resolved. The following is our policy with respect to abuse complaints.
- We will respond promptly to any DMCA takedown requests. To submit a request and find out about our copyright infringement policy, please visit our copyright infringement page.
- We take spam complaints seriously. If you have a complaint about spam, please visit our spam report page.
- Weebly maintains its position as a provider of an interactive computer service, and is afforded protection from liability of all content posted by our users by Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act. (more info)
- As such, we are unable to editorialize or otherwise judge the merits of the content posted by our users, or risk losing such protections.
- Our Terms Of Service lists multiple reasons for which we may remove a site, at our discretion. However, we are not bound by these terms to remove all sites that do not comply with the Terms.
- We are unable to comply with requests for the personal information of our members, including email address, IP address, or other.
- If you are a member of a police department or government agency and are investigating an ongoing case, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our policy is to comply as best as we can with any ongoing police investigations. Any request to this email address that is not made by a law enforcement officer will be ignored.
- If you are not a law enforcement officer and would like to have a site removed or obtain personally identifying information about a Weebly user, you may do so by filing a John Doe lawsuit against the Weebly user, and obtain a court order, which we will honor.
- However, please consult legal advice on these topics. The above information does not represent legal advice and is provided for informational purposes only.